Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Advice From the Marketing Pros

We college students like to pretend (on occasion) as though we have it all figured out--in life, in solving the world's problems, and in my case, marketing. But I am under no delusions that I know everything there is to know about this business. That's why, I thought I'd share this slideshow that I LOVE about the best advice for small businesses from real marketing experts who have already experienced it. So please enjoy! 


                            
The Best Advice For Small Businesses From Experts Who Have Lived It from HubSpot All-in-one Marketing Software

P.S. I realize it's no longer small business week (this slideshow was made this summer), but the advice shared is still spot on. 


3 comments:

  1. Nice, expert advice on marketing, great expert advice, thankyou!

    Bulk SMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chock-a-block of useful info! I agree with you that what you said. I have experienced the high-quality marketing service of New York City PR by thewoodsandco.com, I would love to recommend it to all. Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Startups/ small scale businesses usually face severe problems due to budget constraints. Nice, helpful post, thankyou!

    Bulk SMS

    ReplyDelete